Small Business Support – Grant Now Available
The small business support program is a series of grants available to business that meet the below eligibility requirements. These are administrated by the KDCCI and funded by Horizon Power. The application process is done via the online form below (through the Cognito Forms application which meets all privacy and security requirements).
– Business experienced at least a 30% reduction in their turnover from 1st March 2020 to 30th June 2020.
– Have between 1-19 employees, a turnover of more than $75,000 per annum, and be registered for GST.
– Have payroll less than $750,000.
– Had an Australian Business Number prior to 1st of July 2019.
– Have a physical presence in Karratha.
– Funds matched dollar for dollar to cover unavoidable business staff wages, rent, overheads, legal costs and financial advice.